If you are looking for some insight into dental bridges, then you have come to the right place! Dental bridges may be a compelling option for restoring your smile and replacing lost teeth. There are many benefits these prosthetics could offer to your smile depending on your unique needs.
Our dentist, Dr. Alan Rembos, is excited to help restore your smile and lost tooth with a dental bridge. Furthermore, our team at Alan Rembos, DDS in Marco Island, Naples, and Sanibel, Florida, is thrilled to share some insight with you on how they can help you:
– Speech improvements: The prosthetics have been shown to help enhance issues associated with speech.
– Tooth movements: You can eliminate tooth movement by anchoring dental bridges directly onto other nearby teeth.
– Longevity: These prosthetics can provide many years of support for your smile.
– Oral hygiene: They can improve your oral hygiene by eliminating plaque in the voids left behind by missing teeth.
– Bite stability: Any problems and issues with bite stability may be reduced or reversed.
– Chewing and eating improvements: You may notice improvements in your chewing and eating abilities.
– Visual appearance: They may help your smile be much more visually impressive than the one that contained missing teeth.
If you still have questions about dental bridges or are curious if they can work for you, please call us today at one of our three convenient locations to make an appointment. Our friendly and professional team awaits your call and is happy to assist you.